Monday, September 24, 2012

STARTING MY "NEW" HOBBY

Actually this hobby is not new to me. Since i was in Form 3, i like to plant some vegetables at the backyard of my house. During that day the 1st veggie that i plant was kangkung or water spinach. I love to eat kangkung and thats why i planted it off course ;-). My favourite dishes is kangkung goreng belacan.
This is kangkung or water spinach...
My feberet..kangkung goreng belacan...
And....this is my kangkung that i planted on 15/9/12 if i'm not mistaken...forgot already...huhuhu...At the begining when i planted the seeds, i'm afraid that the soil is not suitable. Through my reading i applied some knowledge to make sure i'm on the right track. I did combine the soil and add some fertilizer...i bought baja tahi kambing....some said baja tahi ayam is better but i can't take the smell...LOL walau kambing tu dah terkenal busuk tapi bab ehem kambing lagi ok...LOL

I'm sooooo xcited to see my kangkung are growing like that in just one nite....so amazing...the bottom one i took on 21/9/12 about 6pm and the above on 22/9/12 at 7am. Alhamdulillah my kangkung grow well so far and can't wait to eat my own kangkung goreng belacan....

No comments:

Post a Comment