Friday, October 12, 2012

MY PLANTS UPDATES 11/10/12

Assalamualaikum & salam jumat semua......today i wanna updates some photos of my plants...since it was raining a couple of days they seems enjoyzzz the weather and make me happy of course..

This is my cili padi/chillies...i've been observed this pokok since it produced a flower and finally the first chillies come out and ready to feed me...


This is my ulam raja, one of my favourite ulam, hmmmm can't wait to have nasi with ulam raja and tempoyak since my cili padi is on the way to feed me...hahaha


Here is my calamansi have a couple of flower today...


Hmmmmm..so sad today to see my kaffir lime leaves like that. Dunno what happen to it. Have shared this photo with En Is (Tanam Sendiri) and he said may be it's been eaten by a type of butterfly called birdwing. I'll investigate once i reached home today.



post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment