Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CELCOM...PLEASE DON'T "STEAL" MY MONEY!!!

Really hate to write this but so frustrated with celcom. When i received my online bill stated that charges for this month was RM90++ i felt something ... I mean celcom is "stealing" my money AGAIN!!!! After received the bill yessss ... What i guess was sooooo rite. So easy for celcom to steal their loyal customer money nowadays. What i did after that was to check back my previous month bill... Hmmmm they stole my money a few months before but i did'nt notice that coz the amount was below RM10. But this month when it was RM52++ it really make my blood going upstair hahaha. So guys please checked your itemised billing under chargeable usage : sms content services for both received and sent. I've called their customer service and of course asking how this thing could happened and at last........

Celcom CS: "Maaf puan, kami tak boleh buat apa-apa ie block the sms. Kalau puan nak complain, puan  kena datang ke celcom branch terdekat".
Me: Ok la kalau macam tu nanti saya lodge complain kt NCCC. Nanti kita tunggu sapa yang kena. It's ok. Tq.

Right after that i went to NCCC web and put my complain there. Kau tunggula nasib kau Celcom......2nd time dah kena nih.

Let me story what happened nov last year. I did receive the unwanted sms stated offering game or whatever to download but i've just ignored the msg without knowing that one sms received was charged RM4.... Just imagined one day could be 10 sms... During that time i don't know that i've been charged. But after a few days i called celcom customer service and been adviced to send stop all to stop the sms and after that ya the sms was never appeared on my phone again. After received the bill i've been charged RM93 for that haunted sms. What i did was call celcom customer service to lodge the complaints and request for refund because i said i've been cheated and my money been stolen!! Haven't satisfied with the customer service i wrote a complaint to celcom careline and cc to NCCC ie national consumer complaint centre at myaduan@nccc.org.my. NCCC web page was www.nccc.org.my. Actually i did complaint at the web then wrote the mail so that NCCC will know the status of my case. I wrote the mail on 18/11/11 and not later after that the company that send the sms called me and promised to refund my money. I only wrote 3 line with sarcastic words and did stressed that it was a SCAMMED and i wants my money back. Hahaha. It seems dat my strategy works well. I want them to know that i am not an idiot customer and know my right and the most important i'm not going to let anyone to make easy money through this kind of SCAMMED BUSINESS!!!!!! After a few days i got called from the company ie moorenasser asking me to mail my bill to them for refund and alhamdulillah i got the refund.....
My total refund was RM105 ie bill for 3 months. 



Copy of cheque refund by the company.

So guys please free yourself to lodge complaint to NCCC if you facing this kind of situation...so that we as a consumer can protect our right and don't let people out there to make easy money with our hard money.


post signature



4 comments:

  1. Dear blog owner,

    Thank you for your valuable info, I will shared it with others. Mine also facing the same problem. There are unknown sms flying into my phone without asking my permission frist and still struggle to get rid of it.

    Any good suggestion to remove it permanently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happening again to my wife...CELCOM did nothing...the truth is CELCOM & THE OTHER are collaborators and perpetrators at the same time...they're both scammers!!! Thanks for the information...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. It is very informative! I just experienced the same thing from Celcom (never get this from Maxis). I'm very furious!!! I want my hard earned money back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Maxis users also received the same SCAM MESSAGES.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete